Sunday, August 09, 2009

Food fair 080809

today is the food fair in MBS.
This food fair organise to build the F6 block.
Because this school is so poor. LOL.

there are only 2 toilets in whole school and each toilet only got 2 toilets.
so it is only a total of 4 toilets in whole school.
so damn pity.
i still remember the first day i went to this school.
i totally can't find to toilet.
and there was super many MONKEY BOYS waiting outside the toilet.
i think they want to tease form 6 girls.
they keep on do that kind irritating sound.
after a few minutes,if nobody give reaction.
they decide to revamp.throw those girls with paper or rubbish.
so childish.
MBS=MONKEY BOYS SCHOOL?
maybe.

there are horse riding session which cost RM 10 per ride.
I was considering to take a ride but the horse "PANGSAI" in front of me!ISHHH!
OMG! It is so damn disgusting.
so i refuse to have a ride on it.
hehe

and many of my friends do incharge to sell things.
what a new experience huh.
there are some gaming session and they do set up a ghost house.
i think its not lame because their make up are quite scary.

AND i meet my cousin.

today i only realise that he was the student of mbs.
and my another cousin also
.my sister was the mbs' student too.
MBS is just like my 家族学校?
LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment