Thursday, August 27, 2009

Digi's service down :(

Digi have a big problem today.
totally cannot receive call or receive sms.
haiz.this do cause big problem to people.
this is the first time i blame to digi.lol
today hang out with mbs's friends.
it was a raining day. and luckily my friend fetch me so i no need to be alone since the digi's service is down today.
if i go myself,i have really no idea how to communicate with them or find them.
i am thinking this question for the whole day.=="
or i will just go to the information counter and ask the people to do announcement to inform my friend find me there.LOL
i think i wont go there again if this incident do really happen.
OMG!its so embarassing!
i cant imagine that happen on a 18 years old lady.

Did camwhoring some picture as ladies always like to :S

cally.angeline.jolene.eeling

cally.angeline.jolene.eeling

cally.angeline.jolene

eeling.angeline
cally. linx jolene.angeline


linx angeline.cally

No comments:

Post a Comment